1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by LoveMarshmallow, Aug 15, 2015.

1. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    On of my best friends (female) is making my heart race and I going crazy. She doesn't know I'm bi but she probably suspects it. I can't get over her, even though I had no contact to her for 3 weeks. I though it's better now but I met with some friends of us yesterday and again I can't get her out of my love.
    I always thought this would be a great feeling but it's killing me. I feel so rejected by her. I don't know if it is just me but sometimes I feel like she doesn't like me as much as our other friends.
    Is this normal? What should I do?:help:

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, it's always tough having crushes on friends, and I would know. Liked a girl intensely for an entire school year before getting over it. I'm sorry to say there isn't much you can do. If she's straight, maybe the only thing you can do is try to get over her. It's hard, but it in the end it's the best thing you can do for your emotions. You'll thank yourself later. Feel free to message me if you need to. (*hug*)