1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fix Me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bearseverywhere, Aug 18, 2015.

1. bearseverywhere

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm lonely.

There, I said it, now I'm done.

No?

Right.

I'm lonely, and I don't know why. I mean, I have friends, people I will message after school for homework or the test topics, people I talk to in school and partner up with for projects.

I have friends. I'm sure I do.

But I'm lonely.

And maybe, that stems from the fact that it has been eight months since I've told anyone personal things about myself, it has been a few weeks since I've texted someone not for homework, but just for the sake of texting someone.

Social interaction? Plenty. I talk to people. I smile, and laugh- I'm in the drama club, for Christ's sake. I'm President. Friends? Suppose my class and my club, a few tuition friends.

Had a best friend, but I pissed her off by being shitty, and she left school and moved, so that's that, I suppose. It's okay, we weren't talking much. I don't think it's her.

My dreams make up people who do nothing but hold me, which is quite pathetic, don't you think?

I have friends. Course I do.

I'm lonely still.

And I don't know why, and I feel this sadness is trying to rip itself out of my bones and start walking.

I'm lonely- and I don't want to do anything about it. I don't want to try and make new friends or talk to more people or tell them about myself other than "SUPERNATURAL IS AMAZING AND CAN I TELL YOU MORE ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JENSEN ACKLES"

I don't want to do anything anymore.

Please help?

2. fionamc

I completely understand this feeling, I am experiencing much the same myself. I am very unconfident socially so spend most of my time alone. It is NOT pathetic to have dreams of being held, again, I have those to. Its just you wanting some comfort which is completely understandable. I also understand how hard it can be not to talk about personal things and let it build up, I do much the same thing (why I joined this website).
    These feeling won't last forever, do you have a close friend in your clubs? Try talking to them, most people will understand how you feel and want to help.
    Also, I LOVE SUPERNATURAL, JENSEN IS THE BEST :slight_smile: Im on season 8 I think, Im watching it atm actually
    Good luck
    x

3. alligator

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i know how you feel, i'm in a pretty similar situation actually lmao
    whenever i get lonely i find that just doing something to take my mind off it like watching a silly movie or talking to my mum or something like that helps for a while, but if it's an ongoing issue it's a little trickier especially if you don't feel like talking to new people. all i can suggest doing is focusing on the people in your life who make you feel good and spending time with them, and if you're not feeling up to that then there are always people out here on the internet who feel the same thing and are willing to chat with you about stuff!! i hope you start to feel better soon, what you're feeling isn't fun :-(

#3 alligator, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015