1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dealing with a crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Arctica, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Arctica

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A couple weeks ago I started talking to a guy on ******. We talked for an entire week before we actually met. Throughout the week we both started having feelings for each other so we went on a date. A couple nights later we went on a date and hooked up and we both enjoyed it from what I can tell. But however ever since hat night he has slowly stopped texting me. And I notice that when I go on ****** I see that he's always online even though when we were hooking up he told me he hardly uses it. And today he said he's suppose to be headed back home for the week tomorrow morning so I asked him if he wanted to hang out insinuating that we should hook up again but didn't respond at all. And when I checked his profile it shows that he's 100 miles away which is how far his home is. I started having strong feelings for this guy and it hurts me that he isn't telling me the truth let alone ignoring my texts.

Would it be a bad idea to tell him how I feel and show him that I know he's lying to me?