1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SGTC1986, Aug 18, 2015.

1. SGTC1986

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've meet this girl at a concert I went to on Saturday, She's really cute and sweet and nice, This has never happen to me at a concert before but here it goes. I went in by myself she didn't know at first right and I was by myself lol there are other people to talk to. But she choose me to talk to out of all the other people. Witch I felt special cause a girl does never talk to me I'm a girl as well I'm 29yrs old. She is 24yrs old but here it it goes we've been texting ever since the concert she said she does have a boyfriend since last April last year, and she mostly finds him attractive these days but she said she's sexually confused sometimes she says she's pansexual she said that's the one way to describe her.

But she's physically attracted to men but also attracted to woman she's known guys all her life never really any girls, and we have so much in common. I'm shocked in this to she lives in the city she's an hour away from where I live, she works to and all but we've texted so much she really likes me.

I asked her I texted her saying be honest what made you approach me lol curious question XD and then she goes well I remember she did say something there but it was hard to hear she said when she went to a concert by her self she said that she was alone and she remembered how she felt, and how excited she was and she just wanted to talk to me but question lol there's millions of peoples XD

she thought she would have talked to me cause I may have felt the same way lol cute huh XD and she was just really in the mood to talk to a stranger.

(Witch happen to be me) haha. She said I was just so damn approachable lol I was like I feel special now. I told her no one has never kept in touch or talked to me like that at a concert. I told her that once at another concert a rave I went to recently I said some girl talked to me for a tiny bit and then gave me a bracelet, and she goes well she did more then I did she gave you a bracelet lol she goes now I can give you a bracelet as well XD

She's cute sweet, I told her I thought she was really cute and she is and she said aww thank you, and I do become mushy sometimes cause that's just how I'm with girls we want to hang out but sadly non of us drive we will eventually find a way. But what does this sound like to you?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

The good news is, she at least wants to be friendly with you. I'd say that's a start.

Be a little patient, hang out, get to know and feel each other out. Then, after you've done this and had time to reflect on it, maybe have a clearer idea of where to go.

The worst that happens is, you obtain a new friend.

3. SGTC1986

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks You know also when we where getting ready to leave afterwards she went to the bathroom but I said bye to her and did this hand thing I love touching girls hands lol its just something with me, I feel so boyish when I do it all over. Is that weird?
    also when I went back to the merch table to double check anything if I missed over looked something right she was texting me haha she said she left and she was looking for me I told her I was up by the merch XD she's so cute. I mean I can see myself with her.