1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super confused, what am I really feeling?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gamer4now, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Last night I cried myself to sleep I don't know what came over me but these constant scenarios where I ran away or called child services or etc. The next morning I felt different but remember I wasnt even tired yesterday. I feel like this a lot with the constant mood swings. I'm pretty sure it's not puberty because it's more in depth problems I have. I feel a lot of the scenarios would make me happy too. Is it wrong to want to leave my own family? My dad recently got divorced with my stepmom should I stay over at his new rental house more? I'm really confused and these thoughts usually come to me at night when I think about my problems. Today in school we did like whered you grow up and about who you are and it fueled my hatred for my stepdad having to move and leave all my friends and dog. My ELA teacher was also talking about suicide and not understanding how anything could get to be so bad to do that but idk. I could never do something so selfish as that because people care about me but they don't understand what I'm going through. I tell my mom that she'd be better off without me and she disagrees which makes me feel better but usually parents don't reveal the whole truth when talking about negative opinions involving their children. Sorry to rant but I really want to run away. I'm at the point where I can't even look at my stepdad anymore. please help I need some consensus on what you people would do...Please:tears:

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)
    Seems you're having a rough time because of the divorce. My parents divorced when I was 7, and I can't imagine how hard it would be if I was older when it had happened. It's hard to go through, man. Maybe talking directly to one of your parents about your feelings would help you release some stress, or perhaps a trusted sibling (if you're not an only child).
    I'm sorry you're going through this now, feel free to message me or anything you need.

3. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am appreciate it and will probably take up your offer but my stepmom did not treat my dad well. Im not even that sad about it either it just adds to the stress. Probably message you later

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yup. What the pokemon said!
    Talk with people you trust A LOT.