1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Alone?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeadheadPride, Aug 27, 2015.

1. DeadheadPride

Ok, maybe the title was a little misleading, but I feel kind of alone. Not in the sense that "I'm the only one who gets me" or anything like that, but that everyone says "I knew I was gay since I was born!", whereas I haven't. For me, I only first noticed my sexuality in 4th or 5th grade, and I feel totally alone about that. Maybe it's something I shouldn't worry about, because all that matters is now, but I really want to know if I'm the only one like this. Thanks!

2. RainOnVII

Hello DeadheadPride;

You're not alone. In fact, this poll on EC shows that plenty of people were aroung your age when they knew. Heck, I hadn't fully accepted mine until a short while ago (mine was dubious in the first place, and I was questioning) :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course you're not alone. :slight_smile: Everyone figures themselves out at different times, some figure themselves out sooner, some later.
    I recently began accepting/figuring myself out just a few years ago.

4. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are nowhere close to being alone! /I/ didn't realize /my/ orientation/gender until... Was it a year ago? Anyways, I'm /17./ and plenty of my friends are still questioning their own orientations. YOU ARE FAR FROM BEING ALONE. BE THANKFUL YOU FOUND OUT AT THE EARLY AGE YOU DID. :slight_smile: