1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

took a nap and had one of my horibble demond dreams

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bassboss, Aug 27, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After getting a restless night because of a night terror I fell alsleep on the couch I had a nightmare of me sitting at home then the walls started closing in on me while hundreds of the demonds in my head we're screaming at me that I did something wrong by saying something about the demonds in my head then the walls fell apart and I found myself in a hellish place with creatures of unimaginable horror and I fell into a firey hole while the demonds screamed at me that they are something for me and if I do not Liston to them I will be killed by my family and friends and that I need to take care of them before they do it to me after that I hit the ground and I woke up in a pile of sweat I was screaming and I saw I thruw up while I was screaming and then the main Demond asked me if I learned anything and that if I don't Liston to them I will be killed I don't know what to do and this is the most vicious they have everybeen

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's messed up O.O Try asking the demon in the dream his name; so I hear that's how you gain power over them.

^^Ultimately I tend not to believe in supernatural stuff, so I'm not saying it's demons. It might be the key to thinking about it in a way that stops that sort of nightmare though.

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have asked him but he won't tell me he just tells me that I should be scared of them

---------- Post added 27th Aug 2015 at 05:59 PM ----------

Also it's not just in my dream he yells at me during the day and they never stop they tell me to hurt people and that if I don't liston to them then I will be killed

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might want to tell people about that. Purely on the medical side it may be auditory hallucinations and you can get help. Please don't hurt anybody if you can manage. Best of luck. :frowning2:

#4 Argentwing, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  5. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The demons are unable to kill you directly, so they play tricks on your mind. Never forget that demons are masters of deception.

You need to focus on the source of the problem. If you find the right medication, then the demons will lose interest in you. I wouldn't be surprised if the demons tried to convince you to avoid helpful things or even to destroy helpful things.

Would you rather trust those demons or (competent) medical professionals? You don't have to open up right away to the professionals, and you can try another one, if you think one of them is being foolish.

As a side note, sleep paralysis is a bit different from the demons you see when you're awake and fully able to move. I understand SP can be VERY terrifying, but it can be explained by science. I'm sure you can figure out from google, how to reduce SP incidents and how to break out of SP.