1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no one will liston to me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bassboss, Aug 27, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tried to tell my best friend about the voices in my head but she said I was lieing I need help but I don't know what to do

2. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    dylandzsad we've been talking in another thread. If your parents and your friends are unwilling to help. Ask you grandparents, ask your aunt or uncle. My heart breaks that those closest to you are unwilling to help. But what you can do now is help yourself. If no one is willing to help call 911. Tell them about the voices and what the voices want you to do like hurt or kill people. Please Dear I don't want anything bad to happen to you, I don't want anything bad happening to the people around you. The Doctors and Nurses want nothing but the best for you. Seek help, if needed call 911. I cannot stress enough the importance. Don't be scared, you've been scared for too long. The care and treatment the Doctors can give you will make those scary voices go away. They can no longer scare you. You have the power to beat them, they don't have the power to beat you.

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could I tell my consular she is really the only person I can trust and would she do anything but tell my parents I really think they don't want me to get help and would anything happen this is total hell and I need this to stop

#3 bassboss, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  4. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know much about your situation, but I do know I nearly lost a close friend as a result of such "voices". They are fine now, as when their parents saw how serious it was, they immediately went to seek professional help. Your parents probably care about you, even if they don't understand. This is a SERIOUS MATTER. TELL your counselor. Your counselor will hopefully help you with your parental situation, so you can receive medical aid. Don't let this go too far, PLEASE.

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I agree with Linus that telling your counselor is probably the best thing you can do.

ANd it's good that you are reaching out. We are here for you. You're valuable and we want you to feel better. So do your counselor and the doctors and nurses and all of them.

6. jonjon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Opening up to your councilor seems like the best course of action. Especially if the voices are asking you to cause harm to yourself or anyone else. Here's an interesting study I read a few weeks back that might shed some light on one aspect of your internal dialogue: gizmodo.com

#6 jonjon, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  7. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read the artical and I think I have the sterioyipical angry yelling scary voices that only refer to them self as demond

8. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi dylanzsad. If your counselor is the person you do trust then by all means look to her for help and assistance. Be 100% truthful. Tell her about the voices and what they are asking you to do such as harm or kill others. Tell her how you have tried seeking help from your parents but they just ignore you or that they don't believe you, and to an extent they even tell you scary things so as to prevent you from truly seeking help. Tell her that you need her help. If she is willing ask her if she can help you get in touch with a Doctor or Psychiatrist.

Trust me Dear. You don't have to do what those voices are telling you. You are more powerful than them. You can beat them. If you seek help. The doctor can help make those voices go away and you don't have to be scared any longer.

9. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I see my consular on Monday so I'll talk to her then and I'm kinda surprised she hasn't noticed anything I will often have times we're they will scream and yell so much I freakout and when ever people asked me about it I just say it was a migraine or a panic attake

#9 bassboss, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015