1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting and dating people over the internet/apps

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by eightisgreat, Aug 29, 2015.

1. eightisgreat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I apologize in advance if this thread already exists and if I created it in the wrong section.

On topic. Do you guys use any apps on mobile phones? Do you use chatrooms on the internet? Do you even meet people the way like this? Do you go out?

I really look forward in life and want to meet people. But Slovenia is small and so is the LGBT community here. I mean it's not small but compared to America for example where there are lots of bars you can go to, there's not a lot of choice here. I found out about one bar that hosts pink saturdays, as they call it.
    And reading around, people say it's really cool.

So what do you suggest for meeting people? I really want to try apps, but I'm a bit concerned about putting myself on there to public. Also what should I look out for? Should I also go out one day?

I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm finally ready to do something.

Ty for all the help!

#1 eightisgreat, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. dcfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i met my first serious boyfriend over *******. I actually had dates with a bunch of cool people, and wound up meeting my ex-bf. We broke up after 2 years but he's an amazing guy and i'm very grateful i took the plunge online.

3. eightisgreat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You met over what? The page deletes out the word. xp

That is awesome to hear. I want to try it out too, but I'm a bit skeptical, because I read there are just guys who want sex or pretend to be someone who they're not.

But I'm just so curious... I could also see how many gay slovene people are around, because I think the community is small here.