1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think its getting worse

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bassboss, Aug 31, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told my parents about my symptoms and my mom who is a mental health nurse told me that I may be schizophrenic the first thing I noticed was hearing voices then I was told that I was talking disorganized and things after that I started thinking that the world was out to get me and hurt me like every new person I met I would think us planning something agents me same with my family a couple days ago I started having nightmares of things that I don't want to remember but last night I had a nightmare about bugs or something but when I woke up I felt like there was something crawling on me and I looked at myself and I saw a lot of bugs crawling all over me I jumped and they disapered but it was so real like I could feel them and see them also I got school soon and I don't know what will happen

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please talk to your mom about how you're feeling. As a mental health nurse, she should know how to go about getting the help you need.

3. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi dylanzsad. We've been in communication in numerous threads and I have stayed updated with your case. Well the good thing is at least now your mother believes you, she no longer believes you are lying. However I still do not understand why she refuses to help you seek treatment. First and foremost she is a Nurse and yet she seems to act like she considers your problem like some illness you can treat at home. Second being a nurse it is not her position to categorically tell you your diagnosis. Only a licensed Psychiatrist can do that.

dylanzsad, Dear have you tried the other things we discussed like talking to your Counselor and telling her about your problem? If you did what did she do or tell you?

Dear believe me I want nothing but to help you. If you want to get better you should also help yourself. Get in touch with someone who can help you seek help. SOmeone who can help you see a Psychiatrist. The Psychiatrist or Doctor can help those voices and nightmares go away. You can live at peace. Do you want that?

And as I always tell you remember you are stronger than the voices. They are powerless against you, they can do nothing. They are scaring you because they don't want you to see the Doctor. Because they know the Doctor can make them go away.

Please seek help.

4. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I talked to my mom and I have a doctor appointment and about a week

5. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm really glad to hear that :slight_smile: I'm glad you're finally getting the help you need. Just remember to be 100% truthful so that the Doctor can know the exact level of treatment you need. I hope you do get better. :slight_smile:

6. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you for your help and I am sure I will