1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fetish questions...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Hopeful, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Hopeful

Hey, question for you: if someone has a foot fetish and wants a picture of your foot, would you send the picture?

I know my feelings on it, but wonder what other people think: I see two sides.

1. If I were to send a picture of my foot, it's just my foot. People see my feet all the time. I don't find them sexy or a turn on.

2. The other person obviously thinks of feet as something sexual. If I send said person a picture of my foot, that's like sending a boob picture to someone.

I'm super curious! Also, do any of you have any odd fetishes you feel like sharing?

2. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eh, I'm not keen on sending pictures of sexual nature, specially to someone I've either never met or don't know very well. No dickpics, no buttpics, and in this case that would also include no pictures of my feet. If they want a peek, I welcome them to get up close and personal. You know, the good ol' "You want some? Come get some" approach.

#2 RawringSnake, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find that quite adorable, even if from a sexual nature :slight_smile:

4. Sky82

I've got nothing to hide, they could have a picture of whatever. If they get five mins of fun or smiles them that's cool for them. I would however make the person fully aware the foot thing doesn't do it for me.

5. Hopeful

I agree with Sky82. I'd send a picture of my foot to someone with a foot fetish. I'd possibly send more to someone that I knew, just as long as there were nothing with my face and identifying characteristics that would point me out.

Oh btw Sky82 - there's a Durham NH, USA too! I thought it was interesting. :slight_smile: The main NH college: University of New Hampshire is in Durham.

6. Willa

This depends. Is it some random weirdo on the internet trolling for mastrubatory kindling? They don't get a picture of anything. I wouldn't send them a picture of my earlobe. Nothing.

Is it a partner, someone I am already intimate with, who happens to have a fetish that is different from mine? Sure, you can have a picture of my feet. I guess they're kind of pretty, and hey, if they want to massage them, that's just a bonus for me, especially if it makes them want to have great sex with me afterwards.

7. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    May I quickly add that there's absolutely nothing inherently sexual about either boobs or feet?

A foot is one thing because obviously it would be near impossible for you to be recognized for your foot if the picture were to somehow be shared. Nude pictures are another thing, especially if you show your face. Those are a no.

Like you, I don't exactly understand having a foot fetish, but it's one of the more harmless fetishes so it doesn't bother me.

I'm really, really into cumshots and facials.

8. MrSkittles

If it is someone I don't know, I wouldn't since it is kinda creepy but if I knew the person then I would send a picture.