1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contempt for Gay People

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DAXIII, Sep 3, 2015.

1. DAXIII

Long and short of it is that I have an intense, and I mean intense, hatred of gays and gay rights in general. I can just feel my blood boiling up at the thought of gay rights and I have no idea why. But every time I'm around them I just feel so much anger towards all of them, and don't get me started on pride.

I'm not really sure what to make of it or what it all means.

2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Your case reminds me of my general uncomfortability around furries that I'm still trying to work on getting over, though my case was brought on from being harassed by them at one point. Can you think of any issues in the past you've had with them that might have brought this on? One thing you've got to understand is that you are going to have to adjust yourself to being comfortable around them by easing your way into being on good terms with them. That's what I'm still in the process of doing with my uncomfortablitity with furries, as there are still some steps I have yet to accomplish, such as getting over my fear of being around them in real life. Just take it one step at a time and you'll soon be on the fast track to being okay with gay people.

3. DAXIII

The irony is that I'm into guys myself, but as far as I know they haven't done anything to me.