1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ScatteredEarth, Sep 5, 2015.

1. ScatteredEarth

After nearly 2 years, the first person I've ever loved has broken up with me, and I'm devastated.. It's been a terrible night and I've been waking up every other hour from nightmares and panic attacks.. I don't know how to overcome this and I'm not sure how to process it.. Everything just seemed to be going well then BAM, it was over..

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel like you're the past version of me... like 6 months behind.

Its going to hurt and its going to be a very slow process of healing. You're going to go through a whole roller coaster of emotions, some days will be better than others for sure. This is a great time to figure out who your real friends are and to even make some new ones, its also a good time for change, take up a new hobby. Do something you've always wanted to do, something different.

Just remember that while things seem terrible right now, they're going to get better. I can promise you, it'll get better. You're going to learn to cope. You just need time to heal. Take a step back and assess the whole picture.

You're going to be okay.

3. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I completely broke when my partner broke up with me. That, and they were also my best friend, so it was even harder. I stayed depressed for nearly a month afterwards. What you have to do is spread your foundations. Don't let your life center around one person. Make more friends, and make sure you can count on them.