1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 3n, Sep 5, 2015.

1. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've just been thinking a lot about how people say homosexuality is a sin and I'm going to hell and I'm an abomination and all that shit, but is it true? I'm sincerely confused if me being gay is wrong, or just a part of life? There's just so many people saying that being gay is horrible and others saying its bad. Can someone clarify?

2. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No one can clarify if hell is real or even if God is real. You can chose what to believe like I believe there is no hell or I try not to for my own happiness. Don't let anyone tell you your wrong because how you feel they don't know the damn struggle it is every day, keep your head up and tell em' to screw off.

Hope that helped. <3

3. YinYang

In my opinion, being gay is normal. It's not a choice, it's not a sin, it's just normal. Being punished for being gay is like someone getting mad at you for having blue eyes. It's not something you can control, it's just you. I do not believe in God, but I know that if there were a god, he/she/it would not punish people for something they can't control. I know people are saying it's a sin that you are gay and that you will go to hell, but I just can't see it. I can't see a god that sends people to jail for something so normal and simple as being gay. The best thing you can do, like Gamer4now said, is keep your head up and tell 'em to screw off.

4. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you believe in god, then believe that God put everyone on this earth for a reason. God did not want everyone who is gay to go to Hell, otherwise, God wouldn't have put you here. God loves all *his children.