what signs does this girl give me? im a bit confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by easter, Sep 7, 2015.

1. easter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Might be in the wrong forum area..

I just started in a new school in a new city and all the ppl in my education is also new to the school and some are also new to the city.
    Every afternoon/night a group of old students give us fun activities like a meetup for us new students.

Im not a 100 footer, im pretty feminine so its very hard to take me as a lesbian. But i have heard from ppl i have come out to that "they already know it" and that i sometimes behave "boyish". what that means idk.
    Anyway I have under this week only hung around with the boys and i have been very "in the background".

So there is this girl in my education who is kind of pretty. I have looked at her maybe 2-3 times and i dont THINK she has noticed it. I hadnt talked to her or anything, hadnt even said hello.

To night we new students. some boys, me and this girl played basketball and she started talking to me. After a moment she said "i love sports guys" so i was like wtf do she think im a lesbian and she want to tell me shes not intrested(i dotn think she have noticed i have looked at her!!) or did she just say that becasue she wanted to or something?
    Anyway. It started getting cold later on the evening, both me and she was very froze so she wanted me to feel her hands so i could feel how cold she was and then a few minutes later she came up to me and wanted me to feel her hands again. Whats up with that? I have never in my life socialized with the girls - Was her act something normal or not? ahaha. I feel so wierd about it becasue it was really nothing but im not sure lol.
    What do you think?

We are ~18 years old

#1 easter, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. confusedbubble

Do you think someone has told her about your sexuality give it time and talk to her get to know her a bit more.
    It sounds like that could be a small flirt or her just being friendly unless she's only touchy feely with you and not other female friends

3. easter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks for the answer!

No one in this city know im gay, yet. So its impossible someone could have told her im gay.
    Please tell me it was a flirt:icon_wink But i dont get it why she some minutes before told me she likes sports boys. Ahh wish i was good reading things like this :frowning2:

I guess i have to keep an eye on whether she is touchy with her ​​girlfriends or not haha . Hope it gets revealed tomorrow..
    Is there anything i can do to show her signs(without being obvious about it) just to see how she react to it? Without telling her whats up hah.

I dare not add her on fb im so shy about those things hahah. Too bad she didnt add me. But im not even active on fb so doesnt matter i guess

I just want to hug her now :slight_smile:

#3 easter, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015