1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm embarrassed for wanting to wear clothes

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CraikNakes, Sep 8, 2015.

1. CraikNakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify as a male but I really like "girls" clothes. I know that they're just clothes and I shouldn't be embarrassed but I am. I wear panties exclusively and I'm infinitely happy with them but buying them is a pain, I feel like I'm a total perv whenever I look around in the "women's" section. I feel like a complete perv for even wearing them. Shopping for underwear makes me really self-concious and anxious. it doesn't help that I have to hide it from my family, which makes doing laundry really stressful, I've worn my skirt out in public before, but I'm still embarrassed. Can someone help?

#1 CraikNakes, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, girls' clothes are flattering and sexy; it's not fair that they get to have all the fun XD. You're braver than I for daring to do it. I've never been really huge (or really at all) into cross-dressing, but I can imagine that the more you do it, the easier and more natural it feels.

3. DAXIII

I'd say if other people are that hung up about what you are wearing, they aren't worth time, effort, or further thought.

4. Acuba403

Hey I'm trans and I still haven't gotten that far yet, you're doing better than me.

5. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I like to wear guy clothes sometimes and I have a guy friend that likes to wear girl clothes, so sometimes we shop together. It makes it a lot easier for the both of us because we can pretend we are helping the other person look. You could take a friend of yours thats a girl shopping and pretend like you're looking for her. I think even if you keep shopping by yourself most people won't notice or care. At the mall where I live there is a guy who works there who wears dresses and no one even notices. Good luck! Don't be embarrassed I think it will get less scary over time. :slight_smile:

ChihiroSen likes this.
  6. thewizard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As Chris Colfer once said "Fashion has no gender." I think once you start accepting who you truly are everything will become so much better in your life. Everything will just start to fall into place and you won't have to worry about what other people think of the way you dress. It's easier said then done, but it'll make your life so much better.