1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need someone to talk to...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Momosboy, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Momosboy

I'm sad today. My body betrays me at every turn. Every day I shower, I see the disgusting growth between my legs. I see hair on my breasts, and I burn up every time I remove it. I can't grow my own breasts without having a gut and weighing 200 extra pounds. I... I need someone, ANYONE, to talk to. I don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!

2. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -hugs- that sounds really awful honey. Just tell mkre about it, clearly you need to get it out.

3. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I remember I used to feel strange about being male when I was still experimenting. I admit I tried once or twice putting on women's garments as a young teen, and it felt, er, interesting to me at the time, to say the least. I may not be transgender like you, but if there's one thing I excel at, it's empathy. I can feel the raw emotions that others are feeling just by what they describe about how they are at the moment. I understand your pain. my door is always open if you want to let off some steam about your issues. I'll be your shoulder, you can tell me all. (*hug*)

4. hispanicninja9

hi, we can talk if you want
    i'm not transgender but I do have a trans guy as a close friend and I know people from your community has to go through hard situations
    Are you an adult? Why do you say you have to gain all that weight to have breasts? You can't have hormones? You don't like them? Or a surgery?
    Remember that you are a woman and your body is a girl body(there are mtf who keep their penis, that doesn't make them any less of a woman) and everything on you is female. The only difference between you and other females is that people don't automatically recognize you as one. But, as you know, that can change.
    Answer this thread, we all can talk if you want (*hug*)(*hug*)

#4 hispanicninja9, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  5. heyKittie

I'm not trans, and I don't know any transgender people personally, but I'm always here to talk. If you ever need to vent, anyone on this website is here for you. Stay smiling :slight_smile: <3

6. Momosboy

Thanks, everyone. I wept when I read your encouraging posts. I do have one small question, though. Am I still a Christian, worthy of God's Kingdom? I keep reading God hates those like us, not trans, exactly, but LGB. I'm really scared of going to Hell, and I... I don't want to go there. Please... help me.

Emma Juliet H.