1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts for myself

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Chickzak, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Chickzak

Whatever you're going through, I'm telling you that it will be okay! Sometimes you're burdened with more than you think you can handle and you're asking yourself what the point is almost everyday and literally cannot see how the situation will get better but listen to me, I am promising you that it will be okay. So long as you take a deep breath and try to think positive. Tomorrow is a new day and it will be a better day.

I know you're going through a load of shit at the moment and you think no one understands you but you just need to keep pushing. You need to carry yourself and pick up the pieces on your own. Believe in yourself!

I've been through enough of a shitstorm so far. Things have been especially heavy lately and I feel like I'm struggling on my own, but you know, I can do this. I can get through this.

You don't see me giving up. F:***: all the haters. All their stupid thoughts that they should keep to themselves. Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on. Don't give up. You are better than that. Take some time out to think about yourself. Be selfish. But whatever you do, do what makes you happy.