1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*URGENT* I need help FAST

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by David21201, Sep 16, 2015.

1. David21201

I just got home hella late and I'm hella fucking shaky. I cant even sleep. My parents are pissed off and I think they are going to hurt me. They are scaring me. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill myself so I dont get in troble. im so fucking scared

2. Gallatin

Hey there - first, take a deep breath.

Now, by your own admission, you got home late (presumably later than you were supposed to) so it's understandable that your parents aren't going to be happy. When you say they are going to hurt you - have they threatened physical violence against you, or hit you or injured you in some way?

As hard as it may be in this situation, try to stay calm and keep a level-head. It will help in the long run.

3. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

They were probably worried sick about you, imagining the worst scenario and that fear has turned to anger now that they see you're OK.

Say you're sorry, very sorry, and thank them for caring about you. Then promise you will come home on time next time.

The wrath of a parent is very hard to endure, but as long as they aren't harming you physically or calling you mean names, just take your medicine. Listen, don't talk back, take responsibility and beg for forgiveness.

If they harm you, tell someone you trust. We're like your older brothers and sisters here, and we care.

Good luck!

4. David21201

My stepdad has hurt me in the past. I just feel sick to my stomach... i didn't even sleep last night

5. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    FIRST. Consider your options. Thoroughly. I know, I have had dark thoughts as well, many of us have. You need to go through every possible option in your mind, because there is always more than one. You shouldn't ever feel trapped, with nowhere to turn. Don't even consider suicide as an option, actually. If it's an option for you, then it's an option for everyone else around you, including people you care about. I'm not even kidding. I started considering it as an option when my friend made an attempt. DON'T consider it an option, or even a last resort. You can't get help once you're dead. All suicides are bombers, cause they take out everything and everyone close to them. You don't want that, do you?

Secondly, if you NEED to escape, escape. Go to a friend's house, or seek help. Once there, to avoid your parents worrying even more, call them and tell them where you are, and your situation--When you're ready, that is. You don't have to do it right away. Make sure you're in a stable state first.

Once things have cooled down...
    maybe you can find help for your family problems. Try seeking out a therapist. Or, if one parent is better than the other, ask them about it, and, if you're feeling brave enough, tell them how you feel.

#5 Linus, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  6. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you have someone you can talk to and can confide in? Someone that you trust ? You shouldn't receive any kind of physical punishment from ANYONE, this involve your parents. It is OK for you to talk to someone about it (like a trusted teacher) and ask for help if you feel the need so they can find a way to help you and your situation. Remember that while it's normal to be afraid when you break a rule, it is NOT though to be scarred of being physically punished. There is plenty of free numbers (including the cops) you could call in case your stepdad were to become physical again so do not hesitate to brows the net to find the help available in your area.

Good luck OP ! (*hug*)

#6 Lin1, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  7. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

There is no excuse for your stepdad hurting you. I'm sorry; you shouldn't have to be afraid of him. Let some trusted adults know.