1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with a straight girl

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Sep 19, 2015.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all,

I am once again in the "fall in love with a straightt girl" situation. I am in the closet and people always assume that im straight and i never really correct them (my bad i know).

A year ago i moved to uk and as i am a soccer fan decided to join some trainning sessions. I met the most wonderful girl who I dont know why i thought she could be gay (maybe because of the stupid soccer stereotypes or maybe because of the fact she acted differently with me: she was quite open with everyone but with me she seemed a bit nervous which now i think its just that i intimidate people...)

A couple of months ago i hear her talking about her new bf and it literaly broke my heart. I always have crushes on straight girls but to the date this has been the worst...i honestly dont know what to do, recently we get to talk more cuz i know i have no chances so i am more relaxed around her but i feel really sad about the whole situation...and i cant get her out of my mind

I have tought about quitting soccer altogether but its a sport i really like and the rest of the girls are really cool...

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Straight crushes hurt to begin with but eventually you accept that it's not meant to be. One day you will meet other lesbian and get it on. Then this straight crush will seem like a joke.

Don't quit soccer if you enjoy it. You can't have your life pushed around by silly things like straight crushes.