1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In a rut...help!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Zen4life, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Zen4life

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Iam 43 and my gf is 29...we have been together almost two yrs and engaged to be married..but despite her being a stud/butch...she is not aggressive in the bedroom. Our intimacy is sufferring and although I have had numerous conversations with her about it..and been the aggressor several times...nothing has changed. We arent even having sex anymore . iasked her if she just wanted to see other ppl or if she is no longer attracted to me but she says thats not it.....im frustrated and about to break off our engagement...HELP!!!!!

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not an expert or something. But it seems a such a small issue to break up over. Do you not enjoy being the aggressor? Even if it isn't a perfect situation surely you could just compromise and maybe swap who is the aggresor.

Personally I think that if you enjoy her presence and you love her then why break up the engagement?

3. Zen4life

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love her and enjoy her company. However I dont want to feel like im always the only one that wants to make love..to feel desired and wanted is important in a relationship as well as compromise...if i have voiced xoncern several times and she hasnt tried to compromise...what else is she going to get stagnate and lazy abt

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe she just has a lower libido (sex drive) than you. Was it always like this, or was there some change? Have you considered talking to a sex therapist?