1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini-Rant/Vent

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MrSkittles, Sep 22, 2015.

1. MrSkittles

I cant believe my ears. My Friend/E-Friend comes up to me and Says "I don't like you " I did absolutely nothing wrong! Now hes saying that I should be excluded from our group of friends and I said they were bully's. My friends said that he had the right to say he doesn't like me and exclude me. I don't know anyomore, im loosing all my friends now and I don't know what to do! Hes pitting my friends AGAINST me. I feel betrayed and very hurt by this. I just want to cry and cry.

2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Oh my. Skittles, I really mean it when I say I know exactly what you're going through. When I was in elementary school, my best friend at the time had for some reason I didn't know at the time betrayed my trust and became my worst enemy, and brainwashed the rest of my friends into thinking I was the bad guy in the situation. He'd beat me up and blame me for things I never did to him. This carried all the way into middle school, even though my former friend had gone to another school than me, as the people he brainwashed came to the same school I did and made my life a waking nightmare. I hoped that no one else would have to go through what I did, but now I know I'm not the only one who has gone through it. I feel really awful for you right now. I wish I could be there for you right now to help you get through this ordeal.

3. MrSkittles

Thank You, I just hope it gets better I cant deal with all of this negativity in my life

4. heyKittie

I'm really sorry, I feel ya. I used to do gymnastics, And I was bullied there. She started turning everyone against me, and a couple of times even my bff did. They aren't really your friends if they do that. But don't feel sad, that's their loss, and your gain. I hope you make some new REAL friends soon, stay strong.

5. Biker boy

Dude sorry to hear your so sad...its hard when your friends turn on you especially for no good reason people are weird like that...all I can say is you found them friends so you will find others I know it might not be what u want to hear cause ur hurt but its the truth tomorrow is a better day and theirs tons of people to meet so dwelling on it just going to bring you down

6. MrSkittles

Little Update: Things are still not good. My other friends are ok now but the other one now started to attack my sexuality. Ugh!!!!

7. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

This is why I'm still afraid to come out to my friends about being OS. you never know when someone will turn on you and use your secrets against you. I really am hoping that it will work out for you in the end, Skittles. Just hang in there. (*hug*)

8. MrSkittles

Thanks!

9. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry this is happening to you. It's also good to remember that this person probably has something wrong inside them and is now projecting this onto you. He is most likely destined for misery down the road. He has given you one gift and that's knowing who your true friends are. Yes, it hurts to find this out but it is invaluable information.

That being said we are all allowed to dislike anyone. But, this person can't be permitted to mount personal attacks, bully or otherwise harass you. From your description he is very close to crossing the line if he hasn't already. I would recommend talking to an adult about it. If that doesn't get results then talk to a different adult until someone does something. If he's this bent on gunning for you he won't stop until faced with serious consequences.

#9 Zen fix, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  10. MrSkittles

I plan on talking to the principal and seeing if he can do anything. I just cant put up with this anymore :tears:

11. MrSkittles

Things are Little better. The Ex-Friend hasn't said anything to bad today.

12. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Why not start a rumor about the asshole ex friend?

13. MrSkittles

That's not me though. Im not the type to start rumors.

14. Biker boy

That's cool I don't think that bringing yourself to his level will be a positive solution. Don't want to add gas to a flame..talking to someone is good plus u said today was better maybe he's getting bored with it who knows but do talk to an adult no one should make u feel bab about yourself that's being bullied

15. MrSkittles

Im actually starting to feel happy again and not sad and depressed like I was before. Feels so good to have the ex friend out of my life