1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need someone to talk to

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gamer4now, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok I've had a shitty day, I actually cut myself in class (not to the blood) at first it was an accident but then I did it again. I just don't see a reason why not to im just a f*cking rainbow of crappy emotions right now. my mom "suddenly" forgot about soccer and now I'm sitting at home watching Netflix, it's not just that all my emotions are just building up. I want to live with my dad everything is just falling apart. At school it's shit my mood has been going down hill and I don't think doing homework is worth it anymore. I just don't give a shit right now and frankly I don't want to live.

2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I know that feeling, the one where you feel like you're at your wit's end, where you lack the motivation to keep going. I've been to this point many times. It really hurts. What helped me was finding ways to motivate myself again, like staring my book writing, and finding the one I love. Of course they're not permanent solutions, I find myself oftentimes lacking the will to continue my writing, and even being with my doll sometimes (though very rarely, I might add) will not be enough to make me feel better, but I know for a fact that there is no permanent solution. We all have our moments where we fall to the ground, we just have to learn to pick ourselves up, clean up our scrapes and continue with our lives. If I were you, I would start finding my own motivations to keep me going. I know it might sound hard, but the only one who can make you take the first step is you. I have faith you'll come out of this depression spell and be able to see the beautiful skies for another day, and for many more to come. :icon_bigg