1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going too fast?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Hawk, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if I'm going too fast with this, but I just got home from seeing a therapist, and they said they'd make an appointment with an endocrinologist (since it'll take about 7 months). Anyway, as soon as my parents got home, I've been feeling very anxious. They do somewhat know, but I haven't said anything to them "officially". I think I may tell them tomorrow, but I'm still scared as hell. :tears:

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Couldn't edit my original post, anyway:

Another thing I wanted to add, is, I don't know if this is related to anxiety or if I am going too fast, and need a little more time to think. But I'm honestly scared for the procedure, and a bunch of "what-if's" are going through my head.
    Did other trans folks go through this?
    I am seeing my therapist again next week, so maybe I can mention this to her.

#2 Hawk, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  3. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't worry, You'll be fine! I haven't really started going through the process but I thought I should let you know what I've read. ^-^ Talk to your family, just make sure you are ok with going into this. Talk to your therapist about it. I wish you the best of luck! (*hug*)