1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush on a straight guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bassboss, Sep 22, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a crush on a boy that I know is straight I don't know what to do I really like him

2. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told him about my feeling for him I don't reallyvknow what to do now I feel like I messed something up

3. Devil Dave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's probably good that you told him. I've had crushes on straight guys before and never told them I was attracted to them and it went on and on with me having feelings for someone I who thought of me as nothing more than a friend. At least you have made things clear with this guy. If he chooses to stay away from you because of your attraction to him, that's his decision. You can move on and find someone who is attracted to you.

4. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ya I kinda wish he was gay or bi there is anouther gay guy but I don't think he likes me he actually asked out my bestfreind who is straight right in front of me

5. lovetoomuch

I also think you were smart to tell him. Like Nice Dave, I have gone through long stretches of liking straight guys; you basically waste your time on someone you never had a chance with. The most recent guy I liked I told after having feelings for him for 2 years; he told me he wasn't interested, but he took it really well. I was finally able to move on because I realized I didn't have a chance.

If you want to read about it, you can go here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/general-support-advice/140479-tell-my-crush-truth.html