1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afraid

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RavenTheRat, Sep 24, 2015.

1. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Just always afraid my parents will find out. Afraid I'm a disappointment. Afraid of my lies. Afraid no one will ever love me. Afraid no one will ever call me a boy. I'm so tired of being afraid.

I really need somebody to tell me it gets better.

#1 RavenTheRat, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  2. Yosia

You are not a disappointment, no matter what anyone says, you are a wonderful human being who have a few problems currently, but will be fixed very soon. All you need to do is try to accept yourself and once you do that, try not to be afraid of yourself.

It really does get better too. Try to find people you can trust and confide in, and then build your support network from there. Once you have this network built, you can truly show the world the fantastic person you are.

Don't be afraid to ask anything on here, and try to have more confidence in yourself! <3

3. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you so much. I just can't........ I can't express to you how much just hearing something like really this means to me. Really, thank you...... so much.

4. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't worry, I've said it once and I'll say it again, If they don't love you for who you are, then they aren't worth your time.
    I came out to my mother, that didn't end well, but I am standing my ground, I'm not letting anyone get to me saying things 'I'm a disappointment' Stand your ground. Love who you are and don't you EVER let anyone make you feel small. If you need any help, just ask because here on EC, we love you for who you are, not what you are. ^-^ <3

#4 Kellian, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015