1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex with someone u met on internet.Is it wrong?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by faceup, Sep 24, 2015.

1. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just came out to my self few months ago, and one month ago I met a guy on internet and he wants to hook up tomorrow to have sex.
    Is it wrong to go and only have sex with someone u met only online?
    Has anyone did that?
    I am 30 and he is 20, I realy want to go and fu#@$, but I don't know I am a little afraid kkkk.
    I never had any hook up with someone from the internet.

As I never had sex with other male I am a little anxious !

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey faceup,

Answering your question: No, it isn't wrong. However, there are a series of risks and precautions that you need to be aware of.

First of all, internet can be really useful to make new friends and connect to people, but be extra careful when meeting someone you don't yet know in real life. Always meet up in a public place first and, if you feel that there is something wrong about that person, end the meeting there and don't go to a private place. If the person keeps insisting, go away.

Also, let a friend or two know that about what's going on. Tell a friend that you are meeting someone from the internet, and, if possible, ask the friend to call you in the time you would be meeting that person.

The steps above may seem a little exaggerate, but, trust me, your safety is too important to be taken lightly.

Secondly, if everything goes well and you do end up having sex, ALWAYS use condoms. It doesn't matter if the person shows you a document proving they are clean, or keep insisting they are. Do not let them convince you to not use condoms.

There are many stories of people who insist so much that the other person says: "Ok, but just this once..." and they end up contaminated. Don't risk yourself, use protection always, and especially if you are with someone you don't know.

Again, i'm not trying to scare you. Everything can go perfectly well, but always be prepared, against diseases and against other potential risks. Don't trust someone you don't know.

3. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends who you are asking.
    From a personal standpoint, I think it's wrong. Damaging, even (to me it was, atleast).
    Some will crucify you for it.
    Others will praise you for it.

4. tulipinacup

I think the better question is whether or not you are comfortable enough to be hooking up with someone you met online seeing as it which is your first time. I don't think it's wrong at all but there are precautions that you need to take. Chiropetra mentioned the safetiness but it's also a good plus if you talk on skype first just to really feel how this guy is.

Good luck!

5. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First, thanks so much for the help !!

We are going to meet in a public place eat something and chat a little bit, as Chiropetra if I sense there's something wrong I just go home.

Chiropetra you are right condoms ALWAYS, there is no way I have sex without it.

6. AKTodd

No, it's not wrong. Right and wrong are fairly fuzzy concepts anyway and outside of things like mathematics and science are largely a matter of opinion anyway. More important is whether or not you enjoy it and are comfortable doing it (and are safe doing it as others have already addressed). If you find that you're not, no harm, no foul. Think of it as trying a new food and deciding whether or not you like it.

Yes, have done it - although only once since it worked out that the guy in question became my partner of near 20yrs and now my husband. However, the intent was just to meet and sex was likely and that was after only a couple of days of chatting online and a few hours in each others presence. So, it all worked out in the end.

Todd

7. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#7 DanDan, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  8. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then have fun!

9. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Guys, yesterday I met the guy and we chated for I think 3 hours we talked little bit about everything, movies, music, personal issues and specially my strugles about my sexuality and a lot of other things.

The guy is pretty nice and I realy liked talked to him but I didn't fell that kind of "connection" so I decided to not have sex, he got a little upset but he was ok.

But now I'm in a kind of dilemma, when I was going back home I started questioning my sexuality again and thinking, "Am I realy gay ?" "Why I didn't fell the urge to have sex?"

I think I have the answer and might be because I still have fellings from one guy that I kissed. And now I can't have like fellings for girl or boy, ohh gosh I don't know waht to do !

But from now on I am just going to stop questioning my sexuality and go with the flow.

By the way some months ago I came out to myself.

10. AKTodd

Just because you're a gay male (or just a young male of any orientation) doesn't mean you automatically want to have sex with anybody and everybody. You may be the sort that needs to feel a connection with someone before having sex with them. You may still have feelings for the other guy you mentioned. You may, deep down, not feel you're ready yet. Or something else.

The important thing is that you follow the path that works best for you and that you find fulfilling.

It can take time to get over somebody. I was once in a three year relationship that ended rather messily. Normally, I am an extremely ticklish person, to the point of being almost totally incapacitated if someone tickles me.

For several months after my relationship ended, I stopped being ticklish completely. Friends would try tickling me - and I'd just calmly look at them while feeling nothing. Eventually, I moved on past my feelings of loss from that relationship and (somewhat unfortunately) went back to being ticklish.

Point being that, if you aren't feeling it with other guys because of this person - you will eventually get over them. Give it time and don't worry about it.

A wise approach:thumbsup:

Congratulations!! And welcome to the club(!):smilewave

Todd

11. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well congratulations you are now free to engage in sex with anyone from craiglist or ******, but keep in mind, if you are the top, wear a rubber, if you are the bottom, have him use a rubber, don't take no for answer, or " oh come on, I can't feel anything with that on", say to fucking bad if you don't like it, get out. It aint' worth getting a virus over.