1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealous of my friend's happiness.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Canterpiece, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So lately I've been looking back at the past and talking to a friend. I'm kinda jealous since I saw some videos of him and his friends when they were younger just messing about and having fun.

I kinda wish I'd a friend group like that before, since most of my friends didn't really get on so we didn't tend to have much fun. I mean I had a friend that was fun to be around, but I wish I'd a "squad" back then rather than the constant arguments we had instead.

I have friends now but I think we're too old to mess about and have fun with these days, especially since quite a few of my friends are guys and I'm not out to my parents yet so I don't think they'd be able to stay over. I do have friends that are girls I could have over though, but I think my friends would be too mature to act silly and stuff.

Yeah... I just needed to get that out my system.

#1 Canterpiece, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  2. IrishJ

You are never to old to act silly, sheesh. At my old age I find plenty of opportunities to act silly with friends and bring smiles to complete strangers with love. Don't play the mature card at 16, you have so much ahead of you. Go have fun!

3. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, but I'm sure how to have fun these days. I guess I'll have to figure that one out.