1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've got nothing...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gaynerd64, Sep 28, 2015.

1. gaynerd64

I'm very depressed right now. Usually I'm quite cheerful but sometimes I right now I feel extremely empty. My sexuality drives me crazy. It has became extremely difficult to keep hidden but I don't have a choice. If I come out as gay my grandparents would turn against me. I am scared of what they would do to me. I have a horrific older cousin that my grandparents have dealt with (Not in a good way). My cousin has done awful things that I would never do. I know that my grandparents would still group me with my cousin in terms of behavior if I came out. My parents know that I am gay, but they can't do much. My father can't leave the house because of health issues and my mother doesn't support me being gay. My school is LGBT friendly but I can't be out there because my grandparents know the staff (They basically know everyone in town). So there is nothing I can do. I'm stuck putting up with their homophobia. I don't know what to do.

2. Biker boy

Wow sad to hear you feel so trapped..their was a time I his being gay even times I didn't want to be gay but my question to you is this..other then the fact that your out how will your life really change by coming out at this moment in your life? Here's why I asks cause when I was not out so to say I lived my life everyday did my thing I never talked to anyone about being gay now after coming out the only thing that changed basically was that one day I said I was gay other then that nothing I didn't all of a sudden had someone to talk with in real life about being gay friends were cool but didn't want to talk about it. I didn't automatic have a boyfriend the next day was just like the one before. Tho I wish that everyone who was gay, trans whatever could be themselves I also wouldn't want someone to be in a more miserable state. Know what you want and think what you expect to happen once you do come out as far as how it will change your life realistically. In what ever you decide I wish you a great outcome here you can talk with people learn and make friends I didn't have something like this so your doing pretty good always remember that