1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My boyfriend told me he's bisexual.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lifelessboring1, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Lifelessboring1

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I met him 5months ago on the Internet and we became fuck buddies. We meet few times a month. we didn't know much about each other. whenever we meet we just fuck talk a little then go home. After a few times he asked me if we can 4way with a couple. I said no cause I wasn't into it. All those times were together he never fucked me or do oral on me[ive had my clues, and it cross in my mind that he might be Gay]. I in the other hand give him great BJ's, lick an fuck his ass Everytime. I love doing it cause he loves it. A few days ago he told me that he loves me and that I'm now his girlfriend I said "okay" then he told me his bisexual and now that he confirmed my suspcion.I feel like I see him differently now with this new knowledge. Now I see him. I do like him and do want a relationship with him but I'm scared to get my heart broken... And I'm not sure if you are going to work out. Do you think he's more into other gender because he doesn't fuck me? And do you think he has a high rate of cheating?
    I'm sorry for my English and if I offended anyone i apologize it is not my intention.

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cheating is possible whether someone is gay, straight, bisexual, or anything else. Bisexuals are perfectly capable of not cheating in a relationship. I think you need to have an honest conversation with him about your sex life. If you want something and he’s not offering, ask him about it. Maybe he’s scared. Maybe he’s not interested. There’s only one way to find out. If you can, leave his sexuality out of it and just listen to what he says. You’re doing all the giving and not receiving anything in return. That would be fine if it was what you were into, but it’s clear to me this isn’t something that you’re happy with.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just going to clear up a misconception here. You seem to be worried that there's a higher chance of your boyfriend cheating on you.

There isn't.

Being bisexual does not make a person more likely to cheat than a straight person, or a gay person, or anyone anywhere else on the spectrum. That is a myth. Bisexuality just means that a person is capable of being attracted to both genders, NOT that they're bound to run off with the other gender.

That being said: Your boyfriend has chosen to confide in you, so my advice is to support him and support his sexuality. He obviously felt safe enough to tell you. Obviously there are things you need to talk about, such as the fact that he doesn't reciprocate in the bedroom, but that's a different issue to his sexuality.

I would start by raising a conversation about the giving/receiving in your relationship, but avoid bringing up sexuality UNLESS your boyfriend reveals that his sexuality is part of the reason why he doesn't fuck you.

4. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Being bisexual won't make him more likely to cheat. You should ask him though whether he is seeing other men or women.
    I wonder if you will continue to be satisfied with your sex life. You described all the pleasure as being given by you and that the pleasure you receive is in making him happy. If this is enough for you then there's no problem. If you need more you have to tell him.