1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone hates me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by IamRosie, Sep 29, 2015.

1. IamRosie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know this sounds stupid and all, but everyone hates me. My best friend (Sarah) constantly says that I prefer being around my friend Abi (she's also gay but we are just friends) I'm constantly being told to go off with Abi instead and I feel so unwanted. Also, me and my best friend (Sarah) are fighting because she thinks I don't love her but she is constantly telling me to go away and that I am annoying and clingy and rude but whenever I stand up for myself she insults herself and infers that she should kill herself.

I'm also in love with Sarah and we are on a ... Strange ... Friendship -you could call it friends with benefits.

She never believes me when I say I care anymore and I'm constantly trying to stop my friends from killing themselves and I'm not sure how to cope anymore.

I feel like this would all be better if I was dead, but nobody cares, any time that I'm sad it mever matters because other people are sad and I'm not important.

Sarah doesn't see how many people care and I just wish that I could help her but the only thing I can think of at the moment is how I should kill myself.

Please help.
    :icon_sad:

2. confusedbubble

Sounds like you need to take a step back away from your so called friends. Don't contact them for a few weeks it will give you time to re evaluate your friendship with them. I'm currently going through the same I've stopped away from everyone for nearly a month just work and home that's it, no contact, no pictures, no snaps and no answering of phone calls or text messages.
    I'm finding out who my true friends are with messages asking where I am (still haven't answered them so no contact) I've also learned a few don't care so I know I don't mean anything to them so won't have any further contact with them

#2 confusedbubble, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  3. YinYang

Whatever you do, please don't kill yourself! Life is a wonderful, beautiful thing and you should cherish it! I know things may seem bad now, but they will get better, trust me (*hug*)

4. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have thought about killing myself before and I learned it's not worth it and you mentioned someone named abi you should hang with them I have had friends that I thought we're my friends but they would always insult me I'm not friends with those people anymore and if you have a friend that's mean there not good friends and if you afraid that you'll have no friends after wards so be it I lost all my friends once just because I stood up for myself later that day I saw a kid from school that I kinda knew we started talking and now he's my best friend and a way better friend then my old friends and don't kill yourself over that or more like don't kill yourself over anything your great and you deserve way better than how your being treated now

5. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thaaaat sounds confusing, but I think you should distance yourself from them? It's obviously not doing you any good being around your friends, & they don't have the right to make you feel that way. Just think about yourself first, I promise it'll be okay :slight_smile: