1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieChaplin, Sep 30, 2015.

1. CharlieChaplin

Hello All!

Well, this is my first time joining a discussion site, let alone a discussion site aimed for LGBT. I really hope this is a reliable one and drama free. I had question and I really didn't want to just use my Facebook as usual for advice, seeing as that would out me entirely.
    So here's the deal. I have recently identified/decided that I am bi-curious. The reason I decided was because for sooo many years, I thought I was bi-sexual, than I thought I was heterosexual. I have never been against anything or anyone related to LGBT because, as long as its not hurting yourself or other people how bad can it be? Not at all. Furthermore, it is their life. All it is, is love.
    My apologies for this being so long, so I am going to try and get to the point now. For years, I have had sexual dreams that I was a man and I was having sex with a woman. Not just any woman either. They would be strangers and it would always be as if I were violating them. I could never tell anyone and I apologize now even, if that just sounds so wrong or strange because truth be told, I would never hurt another woman. In fact, i'd like to do the opposite and caress them rather.
    Once I accepted myself as being bi-curious and telling a couple of trusting and rather understanding friends, the dreams stopped. So here is where I am at. I am ready to pursue these wishes of mine. The thing is I am a rookie. I do not know how to approach an attractive woman without the fear of coming off as weird or butch. I am not butch at all. I'd really like to successfully approach a woman that I know is into other women as well and be able to at some point, openly and comfortable discuss our likes and dislikes and desires. I need advice from anyone who's been there, or even another woman in my shoes or from a woman who has been approached by another and how it worked for them. Thanks guys!

2. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Iv been in your position before and it's not fun I knew a gay guy who I kinda liked he only like big stronger guys and I was kinda femminem and acted so I had no idea of what to do but one day I got the courage to ask him out and guess what he said yes. So if I understand correctly you know a girl that likes girls and in my opinueon just ask her out .best of luck