1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help Im bullied in school and my house

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mar0811, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Mar0811

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in high school now. All my life since I was 11 I was teased for being gay. I grow up in a mexican catholic environment. So I got teased, but never physical harassed.

Now I boys keep bullying just because some girl started shouting on recess that I was gay. A lot of kids listened and I became a target. A lot of kids from junior high who hated me made even more rumors. Boys laugh at me, make comments and thrown me stuff. They're complete assholes.

It's worst here in my house. My dad doesn't know anything. I made the mistake to tell my mom. My sisters already bullied me before I defined my sexuality. They are mean to me and they blackmail me, my mom really hates me now. I got into a fight with her yesterday. I'm self harming again. I'm considering running out but its better if I kill myself.

I lost all my friends and Im so lonely I can't talk with anybody. I know if I look for adults help things will get worse. Im scared,

2. thenicestdude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really hope your doing okay.

3. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really don't believe suicide is an option. For anyone. Is there any place you can get help from in your city? Like a LGBT support group?

Anyway, hang on there! Don't let these dark thoughts fill your mind or take control over you. Things get better eventually, you'll see it!

4. jonjon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hang in there Mar0811. You'll eventually break free from all the haters. Don't let them determine your happiness! Don't let them win! Easier said than done I know. Its unfortunate, and I've experienced it as well, but the Latino community hasn't proven to be the most accepting of LGBTs. Like andimon mentioned, find a LGBT support group and just soak up all that support. Get some hugs and make connections. And don't forget you've got all of our support and we all wish you the best. I'll always lend an ear if you want to vent or just talk. *BIG VIRTUAL HUG!!!* Hang in there dude!