1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely ...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kaidyn, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Kaidyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wish I had a boyfriend, someone I could talk to, someone that loves me. I feel so isolated and lonely. There are no lgbt groups in my area. I have tried to join dating sites but the only people I found were creepy men. Being gay in my town sucks, I have never seen any other lgbt people ever. I have no friends at school because I'm afraid someone will find out about my sexual orientation. I feel like killing myself not even my own mother loves me.

That's how I feel

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First and do NOT kill yourself! I have been suicidal a lot during the past year, and I want you to know you will feel better! You will be do grateful that you didn't take your life. About a week ago I actually had a day that I really felt truly happy on like all day long and it was amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if you are experiencing depression like me. Don't worry depression can be improved dramatically. If you could, seeing a doctor or counselor might be beneficial.

Now to the actual question :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Why is your mom and community so disapproving of homosexuality? Ignorance, religious views? And how old are you (you can just say middle school or high school if you'd like). You may not be right that people will hate you for your sexuality. There are many open people in this world today. Finally, know that it can be really hard to find a gay boyfriend or lesbian girlfriend in middle or highschool (trust me). And if nothing else, look forward to college! ((((Hugs)))) Hoping and praying you'll find some greatbpeople and start feeling better.