1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to tuck.... um......... sorry

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by tranquility, Oct 4, 2015.

1. tranquility

Um... Yeah

I'm wondering if anybody can help tell me how to tuck. I know it's a rather unpleasant topic but i'm having trouble visualizing it.

Ive seen videos where people say i can make something called a gaft out of the lining of pantyhose and the top of a tube sock.

.... Is that possible. I really.... really.... really. don't want to put tape down there. That sounds painful. To painful, I don't want that ripping any hair down there.

I'm having trouble visualizing this. I keep and being told well grab your stick and then to put it behind you. I'm kinda confused though.

..............I'm wondering if someone could draw up a visual step for me. Or explain it better. Do i pu tit in between well the nuts. And what am i meant to do with those. I kinda don't get where those are meant to go. In front of me i doubt it sense im putting you know in the back, but .... like where in the back do those go. Where am i meant to line it up.

I'm sorry for the possible inappropriate post here but i really am confused about this and really could use some help.

2. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have tucked before (I don't do it anymore) but I found it easy to do it with kinda tight underware but not too tight (don't want to hurt yourself) but they you kinda just push the head back in between your theighs and and put on you kinda but not too tight underware and it should stay hope I could help

3. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    And here I am sometimes wishing I could dress up as a man and be seen as a man. Ha, brother, we have problems. :slight_smile:

4. tranquility

Well im still kinda confused

I put my dick between my thighs i get that but where does the balls go.

5. Michael492

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A friend of mine used to tuck. It did not look pleasant. She stuffed her balls back inside her body and pulled the penis up and taped it to the taint? She said you had to wax everything to get it to stick. She said it was as painful as it looked until you get use to it. Later though she found a clothing line just for trans ladies. There are padded undies to get the same look without having to stuff and tuck.