1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating - Over-thinking?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by wildestdreams, Oct 10, 2015.

1. wildestdreams

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello,

I had one of my first 'proper' dates for the first time the other day. We have been speaking to each other for about a week before and have continued since. We said that we are going to meet soon once we know dates and that. However, I am finding myself wanting to speak to him all the time and constantly worrying that he is no longer interested, or that I am annoying him and maybe that I should not be messaging him back so quickly/messaging him first in the morning.

He is the first guy that I have met that I truly fancy both physically and personally, and he is taking his time and is not one to just sleep on the first meet (like most I have met/been with).

I sometimes have the feelings about being annoying/constantly thinking about what I have written and how it may come across.

Any advice would be great.

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, messages can often be misinterpreted. I learned that the hard way myself. :< I recommend contacting more through phone calls, Skype, or if possible, in person. These methods tend to work out better for complete understanding.

3. wildestdreams

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I will try and give that a go, but again I don't want to seem to eager and scare him away!