1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back and need help.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gamer4now, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello :slight_smile: I'm back after 4 days I believe... Anyway I just need to rant probably about stuff you've all heard about before.
    I don't really know where to begin...
    So I was looking up why I don't eat very much food all I had today was a donut and some nachos for dinner. That led me to find that it is a sign of depression and along with others I have (lack of energy, strange sleeping habits it's 1:34 am right now, and no interest otherwise activities enjoyed before. I have told my mom to take me to see someone but she's so fucking busy all the time and she's forgotten I even told her. So I'm a litt concerned for my own well being now not wanting to be put in a psych hospital for how many days, weeks. That's shorter than I thought it would have been. :tears:

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If your mom has forgotten, talk to her again. Make it clear how important this is to you. Hopefully the two of you can find some way to make it work. In the meantime, is there a school counselor that you could see?