1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to talk about my feelings

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by YinYang, Oct 12, 2015.

1. YinYang

I have a friend that I trust with my life; I would tell her all my secrets. I want to tell her how much I'm stressing over my gender and sexuality, but I break down every time I try to talk about it. I hate crying in front of people because I feel like people will see me as weak and we never get a chance to talk while we are alone. We barely see each other in school and when we see each other outside of school, it's at the mall, where there are tons of people. Not only do I hate crying in front of people, but I also hate crying in public places, like THE MALL. My parents don't really trust me enough to leave me home alone with a friend and I don't know what to do.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Call her on the phone ask her if she can talk and then tell her you want to text and then tell her everything over a message.

3. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe Skype? Or, email her/text her to arrange to meet. If you need an excuse, say it's for homework or something.