1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to get this of my heart

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by LoveMarshmallow, Oct 13, 2015.

1. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I need someone to tell about my feelings. So here we go :slight_smile:
    About 2 and a half week ago I told one of my best friends that I love her. She rejected me and since thet we didn't talk until today.
    Today is my birthday and I thought to myself that if she doesn't congratulate me she is really egoistic and bitchy (that's what my friends who are also her friends said when I told them about the rejection; she's really a little superficial but not always). I didn't expect and want more than a message over mobile, she wouldn't have to talk to me.
    Than today in French (the only lesson we have together) she came to me and congartulated me. We didn't hug or even touch which you do with friends but I didn't even expect that. It was kinda a shock. I didn't thought it would be hard to talk to her for me but I nearly got a heart attack. I just said "thanks" and then she walked away. I nearly started crying. I sat there for about 5 minutes and had bring me down. I had tears in my eyes. It was so fast but I reacted so emotionally.
    I always thought I could go back to the friendship and all would be normaly but she nearly killed me with only saying three words. I mean she said them pretty cute and nice and so on but...I don't know.
    I had to get this of my heart. Thanks for the people who read this or maybe even comment(*hug*)

2. leslionel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -hugs- feelings really suck sweetie. My inbox is open if you need to chat and stuff~

#2 leslionel, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  3. Jackofalltrades

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It seems that we are both in the same boat I just did the same thing I told my really really close friend that I liked him and had for some time. To which he replied that he was flattered but he already had someone which I kinda had a feeling but sometimes you've just got to go for it. And even though we are still friends it hurts I'm not going to lie and I feel like I'm going to cry as I type this out. Oh well there are more fish in the city right?

If you need someone to talk to I'm not always on but I'll check my inbox every once in a while and replie back if needed. :slight_smile:

4. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you! I'll get back to this offer:slight_smile: