1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just need to vent, to anyone.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Anonymous

So a little earlier before writing this (about 12:40 am 10/16/15) I was in a convo with a few of my friends. This being a chatroom/roleplay site, we start talking about how things used to do. Because of that, I decided to bring up one of my friends who I haven't talked to in a while. (For anyone who uses RoleplayGateway.com, you'd probably know her as Wolf's Bane109) Last time I talked to her, she wasn't going through the best of times, and was seeming to be rather depressed. It's been a little more than a month since I've talked to her, and I'm kind of worried/sad. I just want to talk to someone about this, mainly because I don't want to bring it up in chat and someone tells me the worst happened.

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just thought you needed a hug, so (*hug*)

3. Anonymous

Thank you. (*hug*)

4. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would not worry about it. I have been playing virtual world online games for over 8 years now and the one thing that I have learned over time is that this happens all the time. One time when I was a teenager I had an online friend message me out of the blue upset about her boyfriend and she told me that she "couldn't take it anymore". I had thought that she meant that she was going to kill herself. She didn't log on for at least 24 hours and I was so so so worried and upset. She was completely fine.
    I also hope that you have a community of people off of the internet that you can trust to talk to. While the internet can be a great outlet, it is the people in the real world who you can count on.