1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My situation

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by tacos, Oct 17, 2015.

1. tacos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am in highschool and i am almost fifteen years old and i have been through a lot my life and went from being to weird guy to one of the coolest people in thd school that everyone is friends with but i have this friend i greww feeling for two years ago and i am so in love with him and never told anyone and no one knew i was gay until the start of this week and so i was talking to one of my girl friend and she and i somehow got to the coversation of who i like so she asked me who the person was she of corse i didnt awnser than she asked if the person was in band and he is so i said yes and there are 127 people in our band so she said a whole bunch of girls names and said it would be funny if it was him (which me and him are best friends and a lot of people thought we were dating before but would say no never were straight) and when she said his name i froze and told her nt to tell any one and now she is forcing me to tell him by tuesday or she is going to tell him which i muessed up and so i need advice

and by the way he may be gay or bi him self and is very supportive she thinks he likes me also and already said i have something to tell him i need advice on what to do badly

2. ArcheryDude44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well it doesn't sound very fair that this girl is giving you a deadline to tell him. So I see three options here.
    1. Talk to the girl and make her see that it's unfair to put you under this much pressure, and that you'll tell him if/when you are ready.
    2. Tell the guy. This options is obvious but also one of the most difficult to do.
    3. Let the girl tell him. If you can't tell him yourself, let her tell him.
    Hope this help, let me know how it goes :slight_smile: