1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like him, help!!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ArcheryDude44, Oct 18, 2015.

1. ArcheryDude44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So there's this guy, we've only just started really talking in like the past 2 months or something. He's so cute and sexy, we're really good friends and I'm really struggling because I really want to be with him. He came round for a sleepover a few weeks ago and we had a great night. We played xbox until 3AM and we ordered loads of pizza and stuff. But basically the whole time, I just wanted to kiss him and cuddle up to him. It was really hot in my room, even with the fan on, so we both took our tops off.

Anyway, some how I made an excuse to touch his six pack, and I was just over come with this desire to kiss him. Before that, he gave me a wedgy for a joke, so I gave him one back. As the night went on, I was finding more and more excuses to touch him.

The problem is that he likes this girl. I have wondered if he is only pretending to like her because he's questioning his sexuality, but I guess I'm just trying to tell myself that I have a chance. But do I have a chance?

I was having a really hard time being around him and not flirting with him; so I decided to distance myself for a bit. He got kind of annoyed at me because all of a sudden I was pretty much avoiding him.

Anyway so he sent me a message today saying that he "really wants us to be how we were before", so I told him that I did too and I said "love ya bro". I don't think he really read too much into it.

So I really want to believe I have a chance; even if I do, should I tell him that I like him (he doesn't know that I'm gay, even though he did ask me if I was)?

Please help me, this is really hard!!!!:bang::help::icon_sad:

#1 ArcheryDude44, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  2. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I would straight up just ask if he's bi

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! If he has already given you indications that he likes a girl, then all you really can do is taking a step back. It is easy to read too much into a message or indeed actions. Believe him if he says that he likes a girl, until he says otherwise.

I would be careful with going to him and asking him about his sexual orientation. If he is questioning or unsure about his own feelings/attractions, a question like this, could put him into a corner, which you want to avoid.

Instead, take the first step in coming out to him. It looks like that you already have a good way in, into the conversation/chat with him. Once you have come out to him, things might become a lot clearer. :slight_smile:

4. wildestdreams

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed with this!!!!

5. ArcheryDude44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks everyone for the advice. It's so amazing to have all you guys to come to for advice.
    I'm going to start to work towards coming out to him and see what happens from there. Thanks again :slight_smile:

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feel free to let us know if you need any support. :slight_smile: