1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I write her?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by LoveMarshmallow, Oct 18, 2015.

1. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My best friend's male best friend just told her he has a crush on her and she wrote him she needed some time to think about it and he ask how long. This reminds me of my situation. I told one of my best friends about 3 weeks ago that I'm into her since then she only congratulated me to my birthday. We didn't talk anything else. Well, my question now is, is it weird if I ask her how long it will take till we can be friends again.
    If yeah, should I even write her or should I just wait untill she starts talking or writing to me again?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I wonder, what was your friend's reaction when you let her know how you feel about her? Did you let her know in person?

3. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, I told her over mobile because we've never been alone. She said she didn't feel the same way and that she needs distance.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though it's been three weeks but given her response, I'd say hold off with messaging her for now. It can be hard waiting for her to be ready to talk with you again and to continue the friendship but it might not be a long wait anymore, as she has congratulated you on your birthday. If she didn't want any contact, she probably wouldn't have done that. (*hug*)