1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A lot of things are happening..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by choirsmash, Oct 18, 2015.

1. choirsmash

So I was doing really well like an hour ago. I just went onto my school's website for grades and assignments and all the good stuff. I noticed I got a 13/25 on a project that I worked pretty hard on and now I have a 65% in my health class. I know I can get the points back but I'm still beating myself up over it. My professor didn't even put any comments, she just put the grade in (she usually puts in a comment). I'm so pissed and I feel like I just screwed myself over big time. This is on top of a lot of other stress (injury, change of major, etc.) I'm literally about to cry. I would call my mom but I would definitely start crying and I'd rather not do that when my roommate is here. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:tears:

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    um... *pat pat* it'll be okay... Talk w/your teacher about it. Write them an email. And remember, we're all here for you. :slight_smile:

3. choirsmash

I'm assuming she'll talk about it in class...I also missed an assignment (because I was very confused on the due date...the syllabus online is not updated, we're behind by like a week)
    If she doesn't talk about it in class, I'll probably go see her during her office hours...it's just very difficult to get profs during their office hours when your schedule is booked until like 4:30..
    I'm feeling a bit better about it, I'll probably end up talking to another prof about everything (he actually cares and I have a better connection with him)