1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too small to top?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gibson234, Oct 19, 2015.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know this sounds like a werid question. But I have a 5.5 inch penis and I'm worried that when I do find a boyfriend that I will be too small to top. I have crohns disease so I don't think I could bottom much and I certainity couldn't clean (it would be dangerous with my fagile intestines).

But I fear when I get it out and they will be like "Yea, I better top". Then I will be like "sorry I have to top" then they will be like "Your disappointing as a sexual lover".

I don't have much, if any experience in these kinds of things. So I have no idea what to expect. Are my fears likely to come true? Or am I worrying too much?

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll be just fine. Trust me.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At 5.5 ins you are in the average range and there is absolutely no reason to assume you will be inadequate at topping. It may sound rather cliche to say "it's what you do with it that counts", but it's actually very true. Even if a guy is very well endowed it doesn't follow that he will make a better top, or give greater pleasure to his partner. In actual fact, it's possible to be too big to top well.

Guys like to brag about the size of their dick and how good they are in bed, but that's all they are doing in most cases. It's very easy to make unsubstantiated claims about our sexual prowess.

4. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While men most often focus on length, girth is equally important. What is your girth? Anything above 5.25 inch girth with a 5.5 inch length will make your partner very happy :slight_smile:

#4 SiennaFire, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  5. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know how exactly large my girth is but not massive. :/

6. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Society has truly destroyed the male confidence. We don't consider ourselves worthy of being a male if we are not born with certain size penis. It psychological destructive on us, and it begins at a early age. If you are really worried about it, you can trim or shave pubs to create an optical illusion of it being longer, or just say it is what is, like it or leave. Shallow people need not apply.

7. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best sex in the world is with guys that have an average size and know how to use it! Sex is about emotion, connection, physical contact, rhythm all combined. Its a great symphony where all of the pieces need to come together to create great music. Size is completely irrelevant.

8. Foz

Foz Guest

There was a study released just yesterday which looked at 15,000 measurements taken by medical staff and found the average size erect to be 5.2", so by definition you have a large penis!

9. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can wrap a piece of string around your shaft when you are erect and that's the girth. I've seen a study where the average penile girth is about 4.8 inches (12.2 cm).

10. lafemmedargent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hey listen I wouldn't worry about someone rejecting you in the bed. It rarely happens and you'd have to be doing something like missing his face to kiss him to be considered a disappointing lover. When you do find a guy talk to him and see whether he's a bottom or not and go from there :slight_smile: I know it's hard but try not to worry about your size, you seem prefectly normal and from what I've heard from guys many guys don't want a massive 8 inch anyway :grin: