1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know when...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jax12, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's difficult to just look at someone at say whether they're gay or not, yeah? But subtle signs are what make a difference.

But there's this guy at the gym that is fucking hot, and I'm sure he's checking me out. Why do I think this (note: his locker is right beside mine).

If he was straight, I don't think he would keep looking at me like that. I see him looking down towards me and looking away multiple times (mind you we were both changing). This obviously isn't the first time I was at the gym, and most guys won't really have a reason to look at you unless they find you attractive... Or am I just overthinking this? I had an erection just from seeing him, and I'm sure he saw lol.

It was just so... exhilarating, I felt my heart just pump faster and faster. Anyone been through this before?

2. ThatRangerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I'm a transgender lesbian, so my experience in this field, may as well be non-existant, but I would take a guess that he may be gay, bi, pan etc. Ask around is he's dated a guy before, talk to his friends. IF your confident enough to do so, just ask him outright. Also be aware, he may be gay,bi,pan etc. and not know it yet. Or he could know, and not be out yet. Just some things to consider.

3. Rainbows~Exist

In your situation I'd try flirting with him but that's just me :lol:

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will flirt with him and see where it goes LOL