1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with an online frinedship

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by nashguy1245, Oct 22, 2015.

1. nashguy1245

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i joined here because i needed some advice on a friendship i have developed with another bi guy online. it has lately started causing me a lot of issues.

to start thing off me and this guy met on a sex chat room and we hit it off....we exchanged emails and things went from their. we would do sexual things and chat all day basically about stuff both sexual and not. we later divulged personal information and i learned he is married. we would talk about our bisexual issues with each other and i wanted to try and help him in any way i could because we both at the time struggled with it. it was during all of this that he and i grew very close....to the point of exchanging "i love u". i meant it in a friend way and i think he did too. i was dealing with some other personal issues that bled over into our friendship and it wasn't good to say the least. it stressed both of us to the point o that we needed to take a break. since then we have restated our friendship but things have changed. we removed the sexual part of our relationship but since then he doesn't talk to me much at all. it feels like when i try to communicate with him its i just bother him. he always told me that our friendship was more than a sexual thing but i'm not sure.

my problem is i don't know what to do with this situation....i still care about him but i just don't know how i can fix our friendship? any advice?