1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratching and numbness?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MidnightStar, Oct 27, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    Iv'e been snapping over every little thing and have been frustrated to the max lately, i wouldn't be shocked if i have built myself up a army of hate and misunderstanding at this point in my life. I'm 21, I've had dysphoria that has been growing and iv'e managed my entire life without snapping and along with pent up emotions that eventually turned into numbness and confusion. Over the past couple of days the emotions have come out but problems haven't been solved as much as a i try hard to solve them and continue moving along like i normally do but every day becomes worse to some degree. I'm not into self harm but it's gotten to the point where just tonight i using my nails scratched my face and chest all to hell to be honest i don't know myself anymore or what i'm doing i'll be out of this problem soon enough and have the support i need if everything works out but i'm so freaked so frustrated and probably seem like a young kid having a melt down accept it's all hidden inside where nobody knows...Is feeling numb and emotionally numb along with what i'm doing even normal? and what the heck do you do to stop the feelings and release it?

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    In order to answer this question, we need to get down to what it is that you're frustrated about. You mentioned you've been having growing dysphoria. Can you expand upon this? What kind of things are you feeling regarding to this, and what specific thoughts do you have?

Or is there any other problem that you feel frustrated about?