1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else feel this way?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Beckie, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Beckie

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was talking to my friend today and we were talking about coming out stories, he then asked me when I'd come out to my parents. I said if I got a girlfriend then I would. Saying that made me feel really weird and I don't why, it feels weird thinking that I'd get a girlfriend and I don't know why. Is this just me coming to terms with being bi? Did anyone else feel like this?

2. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For a while it felt really surreal. Like... 'wow. This is actually real. I'm actually going to have a girlfriend some day.' And for a while this would lead me back into some slight denial, but soon enough that all faded and now it's just... normal. So yeah, I think it's very normal.

And now I'm going through the exact same thing with my gender. Fun XD

3. IcelandLover

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, there was a time when the idea of being with or touching another man terrified me to such a degree. Once it eventually happened, my fears were lessened as I realized there is nothing to be afraid of, except being hurt by the person.

4. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No experience having a gf, however, as with bf or gf thinking about it may not be completely right till you meet that someone and actually would want to be with them all the time.