1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online friend In Coma

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by I'm_Danni_x, Oct 29, 2015.

1. I'm_Danni_x

Please I need some advice. My friend has gone into a coma from an attempted suicide and I'm just devastated at the moment. We are emotionally connected (we are psychic empaths), I can feel his pains and thoughts, we experience them at the same time. If I have a massive pain, he'll feel it and vice versa

I need some advice. I'm emotionally drained and depressed at the moment

2. YinYang

Hey (*hug*) It's going to be alright. Your friend will be okay. Calm down a little, because there is noting you can do right now, and just breathe. While I am not a psychic empath, I understand feeling emotionally drained. Just breathe, put on a show or movie you like, and calm down. For me, it helps being alone for a few hours. Feel free to message me if you want to talk more in depth (*hug*) It's going to be alright. Don't worry.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hey, honey. (*hug*) I know how it feels to have so much empathy it can hurt you yourself really bad. I've also been in a coma myself. Feel free to message me if you want to talk.
    *extra hug*

4. I'm_Danni_x

Omg! I found out he's safe and out of the coma, when I told his sister to tell him that I love and miss him a lot, he moved his finger and opened his eyes!
    Thank you for the support <3